Maintain Control Over Your Data
Spending more time searching through electronic data than you do designing?
With years of experience in data management solutions, IMAGINiT provides an approach that applies industry best practices tailored to your organization’s needs. IMAGINiT can help you gain control over your data and unlock the power of process through discovery, optimization, and productivity.
Keeping information secure and having control over your documents and data is critical to the continued growth and success of your business. Becoming efficient in the use of document management systems allows you to identify areas of need such as improving engineering staff productivity or decreasing wasted raw materials and incorrect drawings for construction.
With IMAGINiT’s data management solutions
, you can overcome these challenges, improve engineering productivity and reduce incorrect drawings. We also help you adapt and maintain a constantly growing infrastructure to best support your business objectives.
We will work with you to identify, recommend, and implement an effective document management solution through comprehensive services that include:
- Revision Control
- Comprehensive Workflow
- Document Security
- Secure Web Collaboration
IMAGINiT will deliver the tools necessary to bring organization and security to your data, along with implementing your design process without impacting productivity.
Quality, proven methodologies, effective risk management and flexibility are the foundation of our success. Our team of certified engineers provides services worldwide and delivers expertise across a spectrum of data management solutions, when and where you need it.
Our goal is to help businesses organize, manage and track data creation, simulation and documentation processes
- Have control over design data with revision management capabilities
- Quickly find and reuse design data, for easier management of your design and engineering information
- Securely manage current and historical model, design, and project data
- Standardize content for the entire project team
- Share data outside of the design group
- Co-exist and exchange data with current enterprise business systems
- Scalability for multiple sites and larger workgroups
- Share data outside the design firm